The easiest way to file your CIPC annual returns
Absolute Website Designer (Pty) Ltd makes it easy to file your CIPC annual returns online from anywhere in South Africa
In terms of the Companies Act, annual returns are payable to the Companies Office (“CIPC”) annually, on the anniversary of your company’s registration.
Annual returns are not the same as income tax returns. An income tax return deals with the income tax liability of your company. An annual return confirms your decision to remain in business for a further year and provides CIPC with your company’s updated information.
The annual return payable is determined by your annual turnover as reflected on your latest approved financial statements.
◇ A company with an annual turnover of under R1-million will pay an annual return of R100.
◇ A corporation with an annual turnover of under R50-million will also pay R100.
What happens if you failure to pay your Annual Returns on time?
- Penalties will be added if the annual return is not submitted within 30 days of its due date.
- Your company is then reflected as “in de-registration process”.
- If you still do not pay CIPC: has a right to assume you are no longer trading and to de-register your company.
- De-registration has the legal effect of ending your company.
- Any immovable property owned by your company is forfeited to the State until you re-register your company!
Do you need help paying your ANNUAL RETURN ?
This service includes:
- Submission and payment of your annual return
- A reminder in the following year that your annual return is due
How to file your CIPC Annual Returns with us:
Complete your online application in a few minutes
Calculate your fee
Your annual return fee will be calculated
Pay using a credit card, EFT or a cash deposit at any ATM
Your company is compliant
Certificate will be sent to your email